Everyone has New Years Resolutions right?
Well here are some of mine and why its important.
Become More Physically Healthy
- Eat Better- Right now I eat like I don’t care. I have an issue drinking water and I know that is something needed every day.
- Exercise more- I am always tired so I spend most of my time inside on the couch or playing with Ella. Unfortunately I don’t usually have the energy to play. I have heard that if you exercise more you get more energy so I am hoping that it will help
- Loose a little weight- Before I had Ella I weighed about 115 now I weigh about 150 now that wouldn’t be bad if it was muscle weight but its definitely not so i’m hopefully gonna try to build muscle and loose fat what everyone hopes to do
Become More Mentally Healthy
- I have Depression and anxiety so this year I am going to try to do things for me. Every week take a mental health day to reflect on the week and to see what I can do to relieve stress, anxiety and depressive episodes
- Start learning yoga and Meditation. I have downloaded apps and looked on pinterest to find good beginning yoga poses for well beginners.
Become Financially Stable
- This past year my husband lost his job. It took about 6 months to find another one so we fell behind on bills and such. It was hard, but this coming year I have a job and so does he 🙂
- This year I want to be able to pay down debt. I am hoping to pay off everything that isn’t student loan debts and if we finish that at a decent time I am hoping to go full speed to pay those down.
- Stick to a budget…. it is so hard to do that when your brain wants to be in 50 million places at once. So I am hoping to keep it straight and such I can do that right? YES I CAN (gotta start on positive side)
Become More Organized
- I am very organized in my head, not my thoughts but of how I can be organized. I have so many ideas to stay organized but when people come around and then mess things up I start feeling like a failure and give up. Well this year I am determined to not let that get to me and continue to be organized.
- I will clean out/off my desk and continue to keep it clean all year. I will make that my space to organize my thoughts and such at the end of everyday to help with not becoming overwhelmed.
I may add more but right now this seems like a good starter.
What are some of your New Years Resolutions?